Mighty Lovers - Ain't Gonna Run No More (Soulhawk)

Guest Jules Winnfield

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

F*ck. I had it down as a £25er too….when did it become so expensive? Is Butch playing it? 

Well there you go Steve,just shows you…..Good record but no way is it worth that. I might sell it now for £699.99  :) Always competitive prices ! Don't think Butch is playing it,[he might be but Ive never heard him play it] but its definitely an in demander all over the place….

Social source share

Well there you go Steve,just shows you…..Good record but no way is it worth that. I might sell it now for £699.99  :) Always competitive prices ! Don't think Butch is playing it,[he might be but Ive never heard him play it] but its definitely an in demander all over the place….

Hi Ivor, It was my attempt at humour asking if Butch was playing it, since whenever he plays something the price goes up….look at the B side of "I belong to you" by Milton Wright, essentially a UK record (pressed for the UK market in the 70s), and they're all fighting over any copy that comes up now. 

Anyway I am glad another £25'er on the shelves is worth considerably more than I thought. Hope u r well. 

Social source share

This record is rubbish please send it to room 101 ... Ingleholme gardens :thumbsup:  were it will be lovingly cared for  :yes:

give mine away in a collection sell up To anglo American in the 90.s for peanuts

Thats the thing Brian. These records were around in quantity, they're not rare. So it beats me how these prices can be sustainable…..fools and their money etc. I guess.

Social source share

Thats the thing Brian. These records were around in quantity, they're not rare. So it beats me how these prices can be sustainable…..fools and their money etc. I guess.

It is a really good group crossover soul record I'd love to have on the shelves again but wouldn't want to part with a weeks wages for it  Steve .

Social source share