denbo

Ascension - Sky One

Is there any way I can watch episodes of Sky One's Ascension without being a Sky customer?

I tried Sky Go because I used to be a Sky customer but now I'm not, I'm with Virgin.

Is there any way I can watch episodes of Sky One's Ascension without being a Sky customer?

I tried Sky Go because I used to be a Sky customer but now I'm not, I'm with Virgin.

Are you sure you've not got sky 1, I'm with virgin and always had sky programmes apart from sports and movies which are subscription

Are you sure you've not got sky 1, I'm with virgin and always had sky programmes apart from sports and movies which are subscription

Yes, I do get Sky 1 with my Virgin package but does that allow me to access Sky Go? If so, what do I need to login successfully?

Is this the 1st series Denis?....I know nothing about it but it`s available on torrent sites as a 3 part series.

Yes, I think so. What are Torrent Sites Steve?

Yes, I do get Sky 1 with my Virgin package but does that allow me to access Sky Go? If so, what do I need to login successfully?

No it doesn't allow you, but virgin have the equivalent called TV anywhere and you can access sky channels on this, hope this helps atb phil

You could have watched the first episode of Ascension tonight Denbo on Sky 1, it was on at 9pm.

Damn it, was that the first episode? I thought that was the first episode of the new series.

Guess I can watch it on Catch Up at the weekend when I get home?

No it doesn't allow you, but virgin have the equivalent called TV anywhere and you can access sky channels on this, hope this helps atb phil

Thanks Phil, sussed that out last night but couldn't get it to work on my MacBook as it needed a Flash Player so I thought I'd just leave it until the weekend when I get home.

I hate downloading stuff onto my MacBook, I can never work out where the down load goes to or where I should deposit the .dmg file, should I ever find it, to make it work. I'm ready for a new laptop, I think I'll avoid a Mac this time.

Thanks Phil, sussed that out last night but couldn't get it to work on my MacBook as it needed a Flash Player so I thought I'd just leave it until the weekend when I get home.

I hate downloading stuff onto my MacBook, I can never work out where the down load goes to or where I should deposit the .dmg file, should I ever find it, to make it work. I'm ready for a new laptop, I think I'll avoid a Mac this time.

Macs are easy.  The download will be in download folder.  Open, install flash player then delete the download.  .dmg is the mac equivalent of microsoft .exe file.

Macs are easy.  The download will be in download folder.  Open, install flash player then delete the download.  .dmg is the mac equivalent of microsoft .exe file.

Okay Chalky, I'll persevere and give my Mac one more chance. You make it sound so easy. I wouldn't mind but I've had this damned thing since 2006 and it still confuses the hell out of me.  :huh:  :(  :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.