The Who - Motoring

Dekka

I've only ever come across this on a CD 'My Generation' with bonus disc, Does anyone know if this was released on a 45 possibly 'b' side and if so does anyone have it for sale?

I know it was written by Holland Dozier Holland but apart from that I know nothing

Any info on this track would be gratefully appreciated

atb

dekka

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I've only ever come across this on a CD 'My Generation' with bonus disc, Does anyone know if this was released on a 45 possibly 'b' side and if so does anyone have it for sale?

I know it was written by Holland Dozier Holland but apart from that I know nothing

Any info on this track would be gratefully appreciated

atb

dekka

try Martha & the Vandellas b-side to 'nowhere to run'

Social source share

Hi! it was released in 1987 in the compilation LP "Two's missing", the second part of two LPs ("Who's missing" being the 1st) dedicated to b-sides and unreleased songs from The Who. Both highly recommended.

No 45 of "motoring" by The Who but as mentioned above you can get the superb original by the Vandellas.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi! it was released in 1987 in the compilation LP "Two's missing", the second part of two LPs ("Who's missing" being the 1st) dedicated to b-sides and unreleased songs from The Who. Both highly recommended.

No 45 of "motoring" by The Who but as mentioned above you can get the superb original by the Vandellas.

Cheers mate

Now sorted with the LP

atb

dekka

• Helpful 1
Social source share