John Parker/podge Son Is Looking For A Copy Of Manifesto Magazine 1997

Mike

had the below via the contact us ..

anyone out there  help ?

manifesto magazine 1997
-------------------------------------------
hi hoping you can help im looking for a issue of manifesto magazine from 1997 it had a tribute to my late father john parker or (podge as he was known on the scene) I don't know the issue number but I have tracked issue 11 and 13 but its not in those so im looking for issue 9,10,12,14,15 it sounds crazy but I was only young when he passed and I have been looking for a contact for the publisher of the mag but no joy but found this site hope you can help or point me In the right direction many thanks,

garry parker.

nozyparker16@btinternet.com
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

had the below via the contact us ..

anyone out there help ?

manifesto magazine 1997

-------------------------------------------

hi hoping you can help im looking for a issue of manifesto magazine from 1997 it had a tribute to my late father john parker or (podge as he was known on the scene) I don't know the issue number but I have tracked issue 11 and 13 but its not in those so im looking for issue 9,10,12,14,15 it sounds crazy but I was only young when he passed and I have been looking for a contact for the publisher of the mag but no joy but found this site hope you can help or point me In the right direction many thanks,

garry parker.

nozyparker16@btinternet.com

We have a load of back copies. I'll ask my husband to check if we have this for you x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert