Natural Four Curtom Releases

John Reed

Looking at the Natural Four discography on Soulful Kinda Music, it has the following releases:

Curtom 1981 - Things Will Be Better Tomorrow / Eddie You Should Know Better

Curtom 1984 - Eddie You Should Know Better / Try Love Again

Does anyone have these in their collection, as I'm have a tough time finding them.  I've got a S/S demo of Eddie You Should Know Better on release 1984.

Hope you guys can help

Edited by John Reed
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

what I have is

1981 - Things Will Be Better Tomorrow (double A sided stereo/mono promo "dual" 45)

1984 - Eddie You Should Know Better (double A sided stereo/mono promo "dual" 45)

1990 - Try Love Again/Can This Be Real

not so much help, so i guess we're wondering what the flips were on the issues of 1981 & 1984. (if Soulful Kinda Music is correct or incorrect)

i've never paid attention to looking for the issues specifically.

Edited by Kris Holmes
Social source share

Hi John

1981    Things will be better tomorrow / mono/ stereo      72      0104  Love so wonderfull/ what's happenig here         75

1984    Eddie you should have known/ try love again         73      0114  It's the music/ ins't                                              76

1990    Can this be real/ try love again                                73       0119  Free/  nothing beats a failure      

1995    Love that really counts/ love's society                     74         

2000    You bring out the best in me/ you can't keep                     Should be close enough

running away                                                            74        Andy

2000dj You bring out the best in me/long & short vers      74

0101     Heaven right here on earth/ while your away          75

• Helpful 1
Social source share

1981    Things will be better tomorrow / mono/ stereo                                72

1984    Eddie you should have known/ try love again                                   73  

1990    Can this be real/ try love again                                                          73

1995    Love that really counts/ love's society                                               74

2000    You bring out the best in me/ you can't keep running away            74

2000dj You bring out the best in me/long & short vers                               74

0101     Heaven right here on earth/ while your away                                  75

0104  Love so wonderfull/ what's happening here                                       75

0114  It's the music/ ins't                                                                              76

0119  Free/  nothing beats a failure                                                              76

Dates and script look a bit better!

Andy

• Helpful 1
Social source share

All the tracks i have except -

2000dj

0114                 Which i am not keen on and never looked for

0119                 not sure if i have this?

They all got released. All the tracks except the first two reached the r&b top 100, and all stayed in the charts for five weeks!

'You bring out the best in me' got to number 20 and stayed there for 12 weeks. I have one or two clips of them on soultrain 'Love that really counts' and something else. Shit! think i had better go ,i sound like Tony blackburn.

Andy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!