• Replies 19
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest partytimegirl

Molly and i will be up to this one, its great when all we have to do is walk back to Molly's mums after no one has to drive. Always have a good night here its great being in Molly's home town and catch up with all the mates, normanlly means a hangover the next day.

See you there Hammy and Pete.

Tracy xx :)

Goodie, you can buy me a birthday drink :D

QoFxx

Do they sell bottled water behind the bar? :)

Molly and i will be up to this one, its great when all we have to do is walk back to Molly's mums after no one has to drive. Always have a good night here its great being in Molly's home town and catch up with all the mates, normanlly means a hangover the next day.

Tracy xx :)

For some reason allways end up rather drunk at these do's :)

So come on then who else is going....

Winnie?

Chrissie?

Toby?

hertssoulgirl?

And whos going to attempt to drink me and my drinking partner Mrs Vanner under the table :D

Guest Tom Walsh

Tracy xx :D

SEE YAH FRIDAY!

:yes::D:lol:

:yes::(:D:lol::lol::lol:

I may manage a shandy or three, and I do believe Toby and the lovely receptionist will be in attendance :D

QoFxx

Oh dear last time Dave Vanner, Toby and myself were at bedford it got quite messy :D

Guest glyn-w

I knew there was something on the 1st.

Will be in force with the Vanners, the James's and that old bugger Glyn :shades:

hoo how crule sir :D just hope theres a sceen for you when u get to to my age sir... thats 42 if eny one ask`s :D:Dbiggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Yes i will be there with the wonderfull receptionist called Mandy,

Baz are you in the mood for a beer or two i'm looking foward to the nice sessions ,with the nice Mr Vanner,he's in my league when it comes to having a pint :yes: .

Mind you we didnt hear many records last time out at Bedford after 6 or more hours in the bar thumbsup.gif:unsure: ,but we still had a good one.

Till Friday then guy's & gal's.

toodle pip.. :)

:thumbsup: Well done to all those involved in running this great night.!!!

1st thanks go to Trish & Murph for the lift,and to Taff falling asleep again on the way home :D .Paul, my tree outside the Toby towers will never be the same again after the 3 am watering session (lol).

To Dave Vanner he's such great company at the bar,to little Baz for looking worried at the bar.

Never seen Chrisseo even slightly tiddled untill last night,she's funny when she's had a drink.

Great music from the DJs.

Well done !!!!

till next time :unsure:

Source Advert