jazz

Freddie Houston Price

Hi folks sorry if I'm wrong place been offered Freddie Houston soft walkin plays great bit scruffy what it worth thanx jazz

Edited by jazz

good seller in the usa where it bubbled under the hot 100... in that condition  about £30

record originally came with a sleeve featuring a promotional contest  for `thomas mcan  soft walkin shoes`  :P

Edited by dave pinch

Beware of the belgian boot! Copies the issue label design but less colours. Only two I seem to remember, blue/green??

i think boot is blue and white.....with the green missing.... this copy doesnt say its a boot and went for 80£ tho

http://www.popsike.com/FREDDIE-HOUSTON-SOFT-WALKIN-VERY-RARE-/161316931904.html

Edited by dave pinch

:hatsoff2: HI ALL...On listening to the record again got me wondering who first played this classic & where, at a guess maybe 100 club? however I'm sure it had plays in the 7ts, any one?? :g: DAVE K

Don´t know if he played it first Dave? always reminds me of Danny Everard mid to late 80´s

Steve

First heard it played by Keb (once!) at Stafford, was rubbing my ears in dis-belief! was c/u as Ray Pollard!!

Ion also had it at the time, got rid pretty quick.

Edited by Tony Smith

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.