West Coast Distributors "girl (i Love You)"

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

I'd be happy to pay £800 for a nice copy of The West Coast Distributors - Girl (I Love You) on Jam-Cha Records jam - char

£800 is twice the price guide value. thumbsup.gif

Thanks

James

jamestrouble@hotmail.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

I'd be happy to pay £800 for a nice copy of The West Coast Distributors - Girl (I Love You) on Jam-Cha Records jam - char

£800 is twice the price guide value. :D

You'll be lucky, I've been after this for seven years. Not even found one for sale, don't tell me its been on ebay....great record though, far too good for the likes of you, if you find two you can be my bestest chum which means I'll buy you beer and stuff. :thumbsup:

It isn't funk is it? thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

You'll be lucky, I've been after this for seven years. Not even found one for sale, don't tell me its been on ebay....great record though, far too good for the likes of you, if you find two you can be my bestest chum which means I'll buy you beer and stuff. :thumbsup:

It isn't funk is it? :D

You missed a nice minty one on ebay last week, my mate Wrighty won it. Wrighty is a funk collector, so I guess it is funk :D

You'll hear it played out at www.youknowyougotsoul.com in Chelmsford bank holiday sunday this month if that helps thumbsup.gif

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

You missed a nice minty one on ebay last week, my mate Wrighty won it. Wrighty is a funk collector, so I guess it is funk :thumbsup:

You'll hear it played out at www.youknowyougotsoul.com in Chelmsford bank holiday sunday this month if that helps thumbsup.gif

Bums! Too good for the likes of him too! Don't look at ebay much nowadays. Afraid I can't make it Sunday, would be there otherwise.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Bums! Too good for the likes of him too! Don't look at ebay much nowadays. Afraid I can't make it Sunday, would be there otherwise.

No problem, maybe next time ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

How about widening your search

Its also on the label

Sparkplug

so you might be twice as easy to find

haha NOT

I went for the Ebay one too..didnt think it would go so high but the only one Ive ever seen for sale in 20 years

Saw you lurking round with your early bids ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

How about widening your search

Its also on the label

Sparkplug

so you might be twice as easy to find

haha NOT

I went for the Ebay one too..didnt think it would go so high but the only one Ive ever seen for sale in 20 years

:shhh: I had for some time actually thought the label was Jam Jar. :shhh:

Depressingly hard to get, love it to bits. ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Its on a Goldmine Northern Soul of LA CD if anyone has that to hand, not sure which volume. I can't do computer stuff I'm afraid.

Social source share