Information On This Record

don't know if this has been asked on here, just seen someone on another site saying he must know the identity of the singer and the title of the song. He said he'd asked everywhere, but just on the off chance I thought I'd check with the experts. Not really worried about hearing reviews of the record, it's not my personal cup of tea, but if you want to, what the heck, if no one can identify it, I can count up the ''It's sh*t'' and the ''It's great'' comments and see which one comes out on top. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Social source share

Sounds suspiciously like something recorded recently but designed to sound like 'Northern Soul'. Bound to be a Kings Hall DJ willing to pay £2K for it.

Shite.

Mark on analysing your reply I am left in 2 minds.

On the one hand there is the remote chance that you're bad mouthing the record in the hope of finding a box of 50, thereby making your fortune.

The other option is, and this is only my interpretation from reading between the lines of your reply, you think it best for me to go back to the 2 lads making the enquiries about said track, and ask them to look up the meaning of the word shite in an on line dictionary, upon which they'll discover this video as the given definition. :)

Social source share

I can count up the ''It's sh*t'' and the ''It's great'' comments and see which one comes out on top. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Maybe it's me but the singer seems to keep saying  "take th sh*t'' about 9 times. Does that count.

Yes, it does sound like a Y2K retro thing.

Cheers

Mick

Edited by Mick Holdsworth
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Maybe it's me but the singer seems to keep saying  "take th sh*t'' about 9 times. Does that count.

Yes, it does sound like a Y2K retro thing.

Cheers

Mick

Being totally honest, I haven't registered the lyrics as I was muttering to myself, ''Why did you even offer to put this question up''. Even with my limited knowledge I was pretty sure I wasn't in the presence of an unheard of masterpiece. I think it's safe to say I can close the thread.

Thanks for the input gents  :thumbsup:

Social source share