• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is that between £50 & £400, Gail :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, not exactly, no but I'm just trying to throw another price option into the ring and you'd prefer to sell it to someone who will love and cherish it, surely???? whistling.gif

It would also guarantee you a place at the bar in heaven (with an unlimited tab) and you know that makes sense!!!!

Social source share

i think its been on the bay 2 or 3 times and not sold for a fantastic amount

and collectors and dealers always struggle to sell at £300+. perhaps this is because

J R Bailey on calla was a top 50 r n b chart record and more readily available and a better record as well. maybe £200 a fair price whistling.gif

dave

Social source share

J R Bailey on calla was a top 50 r n b chart record and more readily available and a better record as well. maybe £200 a fair price rolleyes.gif

dave

I had both records out this afternoon and played em back to back - identical backing and both have quality vocals - if JR Bailey is a better record, its by a hair's width IMO ??. Would you dance harder, wilder or more passionately to JR Bailey than the Universal Joint ??

My only reason for considering selling the Universal Joint is cos having recently picked up the JR Bailey I don't see much point in having both, and I can buy something else with the extra cash for the Universal Joint.....simple as that :lol:

Girf

Social source share

I had both records out this afternoon and played em back to back - identical backing and both have quality vocals - if JR Bailey is a better record, its by a hair's width IMO ??. Would you dance harder, wilder or more passionately to JR Bailey than the Universal Joint ??

My only reason for considering selling the Universal Joint is cos having recently picked up the JR Bailey I don't see much point in having both, and I can buy something else with the extra cash for the Universal Joint.....simple as that :lol:

Girf

Give you £52 for it then Gareth.

Reserve met?

:)

Serously, I've never seen anyone dance to either version.

Great tune though, but Universal Joint, the much rarer of the two.

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!