Artist That Appears Most On Your Mp3 Jukebox

Guest paulf

If this topic's been done before please feel free to take off but recently as a 'Keep it Analogue' fan I finally relinquished and thought I'd put some of my music onto an iPod. I know a lot of folks bandy MP3s around (and this ain't exactly new tecnology) but I guess there must be still a few of us who just keep to vinyl.

Anyway starting to load it up was a it of challenge in terms of what records to start with, is it your play/favourites box, by artist, label, era, style etc

Anyway having loaded by no particular order I was kinda of surprised to find a couple of Artists that in the end just seemed to have the most tracks and perhaps sum up my taste.

In my case it was Fred Hughes (Baby boy, walk on back, cant take it away etc)...

and the other may be less of a surprise Edwin Starr

Anyone else had MP3 revelations?

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Magnetics.4 (Lady in green, Count the days, Hearts made of stone, the look on your face)

most from any other artists is 3. ( not counting that mysterious artist known as C/U whistling.gif )

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

wotsanipod? :lol:

....Exactly! I will never, EVER devalue the intrinsic quality of the music that I collect and play by shoving it on one of those damn' things. Far as I'm concerned, they're the devil's work, nothing to do with record collecting and never will they be.

Rant over...

TONE rolleyes.gif

Social source share

....Exactly! I will never, EVER devalue the intrinsic quality of the music that I collect and play by shoving it on one of those damn' things. Far as I'm concerned, they're the devil's work, nothing to do with record collecting and never will they be.

Rant over...

TONE rolleyes.gif

Not trying to catch you out or owt (and maybe you don't). But, you do cd's for the car though yeah?

Social source share

Rant over...

TONE rolleyes.gif

take things too seriously mate :lol:

Social source share

nothing to do with record collecting and never will they be.

Of course they don't but, do you carry a portable turntable and a 200 45s box everyday in your car???? C'mon, I think they are a very usable MUSIC player...

Cheers from Mexico

Dante

Social source share

Guest Northern Nige

Agree, just a follow on from tapes/walkmens etc, nothing wrong with listening to your fave tracks while jogging :thumbsup: ,

Mines upto 2500 tracks now, london marathon here I come :P

Most loaded artist Jackie Wilson

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!