Northern Soul Dancer

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Liam Quinn ... he's from Belfast... he's on here ... Toodarnsoulful.. i think that's how it's spelt. :D

Bloody hell Joan, that boy can dance. :D Pity he lives so far away I'd like to get him to the Burnley Allnighter. We love great dancers there don't we, and we've got a few already, and you're one of 'em girl. :D

Social source share

Bloody hell Joan, that boy can dance. :) Pity he lives so far away I'd like to get him to the Burnley Allnighter. We love great dancers there don't we, and we've got a few already, and you're one of 'em girl. :D

He's even better to watch in the flesh.... :D

Come and see him at Rugby on the 9th Sept,

He's DJing too..... :D

Social source share

Its definitely him. There was a thread a while ago where someone was willing to pay 25 quid an hour for dancing lessons and he posted it up!!...Brilliant job....I agree with mikeshawe....when he claps I just wanna go out too. :)

Social source share

I think you'll find that's his chinese or japanese friend who is also an awesome dancer.. let me find a photo of his arse for you! I took one at prestatyn :yes:

friPICT0077.jpg

Social source share

Are you sure it's Liam! Has he had his hair cut :D Liam is https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=soulbro83 on YouTube.

Who is this imposter :thumbsup:

Whoa.. hold on a minute... that isn't Liam... maybe this should be moved to the conspiracy thread! :D

The other one is though i'm sure... there was another clip... can't find it now... where you saw his face as he switched off the camera.... & that was DEFINITELY LIAM. :yes:

Anyway... why not just ask him.... LIAM... IS THAT YOU OR NOT? :yes:

Social source share

just to confirm the suspicions YES the original video posted was me.. i did have a haircut too! heehee that was well spotted Soulgirl.. biggrin.gif I was asked to make a little clip of dancing by some friends who wanted to see what the northern soul dancin was like and i remember how frustrating it was for me when i first got into northern soul and didnt have anyone to watch over in Ireland (apart from once a month one regular at the Belfast Soul Club who i picked up tips from) So if it helped new blood on the scene who wanted to dance etc then why not..I'm not the best by no means, but i love it and it wasnt so long ago i nearly knocked myself clean out in my bedroom trying to spin etc.

Thanks for the kind words though...oh and come to Belfast All-nighter in October y'all!! check it in events, yes a shamless plug!

Liam

Social source share

just to confirm the suspicions YES the original video posted was me.. i did have a haircut too! heehee that was well spotted Soulgirl.. :thumbsup: I was asked to make a little clip of dancing by some friends who wanted to see what the northern soul dancin was like and i remember how frustrating it was for me when i first got into northern soul and didnt have anyone to watch over in Ireland (apart from once a month one regular at the Belfast Soul Club who i picked up tips from) So if it helped new blood on the scene who wanted to dance etc then why not..I'm not the best by no means, but i love it and it wasnt so long ago i nearly knocked myself clean out in my bedroom trying to spin etc.

Thanks for the kind words though...oh and come to Belfast All-nighter in October y'all!! check it in events, yes a shamless plug!

Liam

Well done young man!

I thought you did a brilliant job

Mand thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

You are... a number of counts!

Thats Juan Carlos...

from Barcelona!!!!!

well spotted dave , was about to say the same thing ...shared a chalet , lovely fella

Social source share

He's even better to watch in the flesh.... :lol:

Come and see him at Rugby on the 9th Sept,

He's DJing too..... whistling.gif

It was great watching Liam dance last time he came to Rugby, the fella's an inspiration. The scene needs more young blood like him , and the female equivalents! Hey, Rugby soon, nice one! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!