Anybody Dealt With Conchitta Or D.a. Hancock On Here

Hi any one dealt with these 2 ? I listed a Temps 'Stay' 12" here for sale and the SoulSource ID Conchitta conatcts me to say I want it. I listed it as PayPal as a friend payment and Conchitta says they sent payment to my 'Friend' Mr Hancock (who I don't know)

Would not normally publish a pm but wondering if this is an honest mistake by a newby or something a bit more sinister....

Sent Today, 12:20 PM

Conchitta, clearly I have not received any money from you as I did not give you my Paypal ID.  

•  

Sent 17 mins ago

SoulBoyRecords, on 30 Jan 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Conchitta, clearly I have not received any money from you as I did not give you my Paypal ID. 

hi soulboy,my paypal accont shows i have sent out gift to d.a.hancock@btinternet.com as you request ed 

•  

Sent 13 mins ago

That's not me ...

•  

Sent 9 mins ago

SoulBoyRecords, on 30 Jan 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

That's not me ...

iam very sorry but iassumed it was via afriend idonot know what has happened any ideas ?Johnny

•  

Sent 7 mins ago

Who sent you their PayPal ID ? I suggest that you claim it back now in PayPal and send Mr Hancock an email asking for your money back as well. I do not know the guy. Sorry I can't help any further.

•  
Edited by SoulBoyRecords
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest johnny hart

i agree with mike,think he was probably eager and wasnt sure how to use the site or even paypal maybe as he seems to have messed up the payment to you,hope it gets sorted for u both

jason 

Hi all compassionate soulsource amigos,ihave been chasing  Tempts "stay "over various sellers,and as a novice have got totally confused no harm intended, wil continue to sort things out again apologies to all concerned, 

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Hi all compassionate soulsource amigos,ihave been chasing  Tempts "stay "over various sellers,and as a novice have got totally confused no harm intended, wil continue to sort things out again apologies to all concerned, 

Tempts "Stay" deal part 27? the story so far; after so eager to get it, idid not realise there are a multitude of Soul boy ,nonde plumes,one on S.S.one on Discogs [not the same guys] plus many soul boys on google [on which all pet names and aliases are listed. In my rush to use pay pal donation[no comeback?] I paid another soul boy Mr Hancock {a good guy i had dealt with earlier, have finally sorted ;payment  to soul boy 2 ,he got in !st apologies to soul boy 1.Moral of story, take your time do not operate machinery when under influence of alcohol or shreddid wheat ,thanks to Mike from Soul Source for being so supportive ,Adios Amigos

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!