Wanted - The Following Uk Tamla Motown Releases

Denbo

Does anybody have any of the TMG numbers listed below with a flat back G / old style font / tall thin typeset, for sale?
(See the G on the right side of the attached photo for an example of a flat back G)

TMG 587 - The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You / Little Miss Sweetness
TMG 589 - The Four Tops - Standing In The Shadow Of Love / Since You've Been Gone
TMG 597 - The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone / There's No Stopping Us Now
TMG 599 - Martha and The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack / Third Finger, Left Hand

Please message me with condition and price. Thanks very much.

post-4017-0-79298400-1422732976_thumb.jp

Edited by denbo
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi denbo quite a few of these titles are up on eBay at the moment though not sure if they have the correct typeface

Thanks Shorter. Yes, I've started looking at every single posting on eBay of those I'm after. Hopefully, one of those I'm after will turn up eventually. This request here on SS and FB is just another avenue of enquiry. There's some great collectors on here (and FB), somebody will come up trumps for me, I'm sure. Well, that's the theory. :huh::D:lol:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have any of the TMG numbers listed below with a flat back G / old style font / tall thin typeset, for sale?

(See the G on the right side of the attached photo for an example of a flat back G)

TMG 587 - The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You / Little Miss Sweetness

TMG 589 - The Four Tops - Standing In The Shadow Of Love / Since You've Been Gone

TMG 597 - The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone / There's No Stopping Us Now

TMG 599 - Martha and The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack / Third Finger, Left Hand

Please message me with condition and price. Thanks very much.

• post-4017-0-79298400-1422732976_thumb.jp
Social source share

Don't ask me where the supposedly attached photo got to 'cos I don't know. But I'll sort it out later.

Note to self: Never try posting photographs to posts when on a high speed (125mph) train.

For some reason, I read that as "when high on speed on a train"  :ohmy:

Social source share