Soul Solution Sampler Volume 1

Guest johnny hart

Superb across the board listings,something for everyone,for me ;tempts &supremes "Then" from Join Lp plus versions of same tune;Supremes "reflections "Lp finally ,numero uno take 4Tops  from "On Top" LP,gracias for posting.

Social source share

Thanks guys, might I add that this isn't just a copy from the cassette tape, but a recording of all the tracks direct from their original format & 'lovingly remastered' !!! :thumbsup:

How good is that!

Thanks for putting up. Tomorrows sounds at work sorted.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Thanks guys, might I add that this isn't just a copy from the cassette tape, but a recording of all the tracks direct from their original format & 'lovingly remastered' !!!  :thumbsup: 

Its also great to put names to all the tracks now because I never had the inlay card with all the details , knew a few and sussed most out but a few were still elusive . :thumbsup:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Bloody hell John has it been 20 years :ohmy:  I've got all the Pitches tapes in a box somehwere, I'll have to dig them out.

I always regard Pitches as one of the best soul nights I ever attended and it was sad to see it go. Two memories stand out for me, the music was always different and pushed the boundaries, and Hampsey still had hair :lol:

Andy

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Soulfulhammer

Bloody hell, I wish I hadn't given up clubbing by then.  Anywhere that plays Love is Fire, Love is Ice, (one of the great underplayed tracks) would be right up my street.  The podcast can help me through the rest of this pile of work I have.  Then I again I might just put my feet up, I do like days working from home!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!