oficrete

Women Wearing Pyjamas In The Street

why do young women go to the local shops  in their pyjamas and house coat .Seem to see it everywhere nowadays .Have  they no pride in themselves or are they just to lazy to get dressed 

They're just lazy tramps. Who can't be bothered to get dressed. There was a big stink about it a few years ago and most shops here in Manchester banned women from entering the shops if they're wearing any type of pyjamas. Rightly so.

Steve

You want to spend a few hours at Liverpool Lime Street Station - it's great fun watching the young ladies tripping around in onesies and curlers- more so on a Friday.

Joe. Many years back the ladies of the night used to frequent lime street station. Maybe that's where it all started. They were ready for bed

Steve

Not women - but I had a young guy lodging with me in the early 80s. One Saturday morning the front door opened and he walked IN in his pyjamas, dressing gown and fluffy slippers. I asked him what was happening and he said he had a bit of a headache so he had been down to the shops for some tablets! :D

At the time if I'd had to go as far as the front gate in my pyjamas I would have dashed in and out in case the neighbours saw me.

I wonder if it was him that set the trend.

He was from Filey. :D :D

Was in Speke Airport last year

You want to spend a few hours at Liverpool Lime Street Station - it's great fun watching the young ladies tripping around in onesies and curlers- more so on a Friday.

Was at Speke Airport last year and they were getting on the planes dressed like that.....

Don't see any of this going out in Jim Jams round here, is it a "northern" thing  :)

I think it may be happening in certain parts of the South Steve, as this year at the Luxury Soul Weekender in Blackpool, four Southern girls came down to breakfast in their Jim Jams, onesies (stupid adult baby grows!) & slippers!! I was shocked & had I been the hotel owner I would have sent them straight back upstairs to get changed or made them go without breakfast. Stoopid trampy girls ..... from the South :)

Im a delivery driver , and loads of times ive been greeted at the front doors by "grown" men in their 40s and 50s , dressed in fluffy animal print onesies !     ..... and this is at 3 and 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon !!  :yes:

Like bloody baby rompers, have they no shame ??

they are the new "shellsuit" 

Its a disgrace, they should be shot !!

in some areas of gloucester anyone not wearing jim jams or similar nightwear  when outside there abode are regarded as strange... :D ....some people regard it as a cool stylish thing to do :ohmy:................also postmen wearing shorts all year....do they have a "longest wearer "competition?.....................,students wearing flip flops in the snow???.........ez

in some areas of gloucester anyone not wearing jim jams or similar nightwear  when outside there abode are regarded as strange... :D ....some people regard it as a cool stylish thing to do :ohmy:................also postmen wearing shorts all year....do they have a "longest wearer "competition?.....................,students wearing flip flops in the snow???.........ez

Our van drivers have definitely got a contest going between themselves -- despite snow and sub zero temperatures, they are both still going out in just shorts and T-shirts every day!

Im a delivery driver , and loads of times ive been greeted at the front doors by "grown" men in their 40s and 50s , dressed in fluffy animal print onesies !     ..... and this is at 3 and 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon !!  :yes:

Like bloody baby rompers, have they no shame ??

they are the new "shellsuit" 

Its a disgrace, they should be shot !!

Where you delivering to George Dawes.? Maybe not shot,but fed,burped and put back to beddy byes.

Our van drivers have definitely got a contest going between themselves -- despite snow and sub zero temperatures, they are both still going out in just shorts and T-shirts every day!

well,i been in the building trade 30 years ive got more sense................well.....i have now...........and get ya tongue out of mr   rimmers ear :D

Edited by ezzie brown

That's pretty much it :) When I was a postman, some of my mates wore them virtually all year round, snow, rain whatever, think they saw it as a badge of courage, made no sense to me, I like to be warm :)

I don't get the concept of it :g:

They wear pyjamas or onesies but these aren't ones they've slept in. Not a time issue. To me too much time and effort has gone into the decision. Would be just as quick to dress in proper attire. Probably  more a "look at me " moment

That's pretty much it :) When I was a postman, some of my mates wore them virtually all year round, snow, rain whatever, think they saw it as a badge of courage, made no sense to me, I like to be warm :)

winnie , work for royal mail now , few lads at our place still in shorts now , i'm like you , wrap up like an eskimo , 20 stone bloke came to the door in his underpants  one day last week , not a pretty site  :ohmy: 

Probably on the way to John Lewis's to get thier makeup sorted.

Visiting daughter at uni a couple of weeks ago. Pavements like a bloody ice rink and saw a lady in jimjams, rollers, fur coat and high heels!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 296 reads
    • sheep
    • 17 Jan 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 266 reads
    • lambretta gp 200
    • 12 Jan 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 409 reads
    • sheep
    • 05 Jan 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 149 reads
    • lambretta gp 200
    • 23 Dec 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 336 reads
    • neal bull
    • 20 Sep 2017
    • 3 posts
    • 453 reads
    • mike
    • 14 Sep 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 170 reads
    • Shakeboom
    • 06 May 2017

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.