shinehead

Pearce Leaves Forest

After a great start to the season and Forest thinking the new messiah had come to the City Ground Pearce has left Forest after a very poor run over the last few months. 

Seems to me after the passion and chest thumping wears off his skills as a manager are not that good and a bit more savvy than the afore mentioned is needed to be a good manager. 

Shame , but Pearce seemed to have lost the players. Good second half against Derby but couldn't repeat the result at home against Millwall.? Dread to think who might be coming .

Shame , but Pearce seemed to have lost the players. Good second half against Derby but couldn't repeat the result at home against Millwall.? Dread to think who might be coming .

Nigel Clough ?

Dougie Freedman has been appointed manager.    Wow

Edited by shinehead

Get ready for a defensive style, including defensive midfielders. It may work in the end if Forest have got the patience to stick with it. And the fans!

Edited by daved

I've been a few times this season and they need a destroyer in front of the back four to break play up.Psycho legend as a player still not there as a manager though. Dougie Freedman journeyman think he will be on his travels very shortly hope I'm wrong !!!!!

He's really going to change things not,the owners are showing they haven't got a clue.

welcome to the world of modern football. worse at a lot of clubs, in the championship currently. 

Blackpool, CAFC for two. At least Doogie has managerial exp in the league.

wonder if Pearce will take the other job he was offered. 

Danny Mills had a laugh when he got sacked I'd imagine, after some of the comments he's made on Final Score.

Edited by JNixon

I've been a few times this season and they need a destroyer in front of the back four to break play up.Psycho legend as a player still not there as a manager though. Dougie Freedman journeyman think he will be on his travels very shortly hope I'm wrong !!!!!

spot on my owd. Aye aye aye aye Moussi nearly made the grade in that position - but not quite. Not looking at the R word are we ?

Its RC is it Kev when you've a player who can do that when the opposition are on the front foot it gives room and time for the more expansive to do there stuff. Or as Forest have this season you end up long ball !!!!!

spot on my owd. Aye aye aye aye Moussi nearly made the grade in that position - but not quite. Not looking at the R word are we ?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.