Sue Lynne

Tonys

I saw it at £402 it sold high but 45s are at present seems lots of people with deep pockets -the demos harder imo Id have thought it was way to high personally - £200 ish

Social source share

SUE LYNNE  *Don't pity me*  
RARE MOD NORTHERN SOUL 45*Hear!*EX*UK DEMO RCA 1969 
Winning bid:  GBP 1,030.00

...........................................................................................

Dear oh dear  ....

Edited by sunnysoul
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Theres no need to be like that Stu, obviously theres 3 people out there who feel they have missed out on such a brilliant record & a chance in a lifetime to look bleedin brain dead. I'm only too happy to help them join the other strange person in being a member of this elite club .I now name the C.A.N.S cash and no sense

• Helpful 1
Social source share

if  i hadnt got one would have gone to 250.....one of my all time top favourite oldies

she is married to lisa van der kamp s husband son (rich house wives of beverly hills fame ) and is a ex bond girl....

I think she lives in France now and its Lisa Vander Pump not Kamp and the old man is called Ken, former night club owners from Blighty

Social source share

Susan Vanner had a property in London with her very rich husband .  Quoted to be worth £5 million property alone.....

Don't think she would be too interested in her price on a 60 's pop outing.  She made two other 45's for RCA . First in 68 was also on a nicer green / silver lettering demo . Far superior label design to the grotty orange label .  With the supposed wealth of her husband she could hoover up all the issues and demos priced high without blinking an eyelid.......

Social source share

Guest Aaron Darcy

if  i hadnt got one would have gone to 250.....one of my all time top favourite oldies

she is married to lisa van der kamp s husband son (rich house wives of beverly hills fame ) and is a ex bond girl....

Very poor record imo ,very poppy wouldn't give £100 pounds for it

Social source share

Guest Aaron Darcy

very good record imo, goes down a storm guaranteed floorfiller!

Only with the local handbag crowd , never ever gets played out at any rare soul venue and it never will thank god.

Edited by Aaron Darcy
Social source share

Guest Aaron Darcy

Always reminds me of bad times at Wigan - sorry, I can't stand it either

What i like about you Pete is your honest , you don't pretend like lot of people

Social source share

A reasonably well put together pop record. Not great but not altogether bad. Not sure what it's got to do with soul and there would be a raft of records I'd rather spend a grand on. Of course - all in my very humble opinion etc. etc....

Edited by sweeney
Social source share

Guest Aaron Darcy

I thought I payed over the top when I shelled out £100 for my issue, it's gathering dust as I ain't played it for ages

Well your real  tosspot (only joking) for shelling out £100 notes sell it to the handbaggers.

Edited by Aaron Darcy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!