shinehead

Harry Redknapp Resigns

Harry quit because of a upcoming knee operation :)  

Yeah right. He's a born liar. QPR are a mess and he's a twat. They deserved each other. We won't be seeing either of them next season in the Premier League.

Harry quit because of a upcoming knee operation :)  

Yeah right.....spat his dummy out more like.

knee op now, fit for summer holiday ;)

good riddance. 

Just a question what is the reason for the venom that Harry seems to create against him from supporters of a lot of clubs .

A few years ago he was the man English fans wanted to manage England.

Hear hear, everyone loves you when you're winning. Can't wait to stick the boot in when you're having a bad time.

Did anyone see that documentary about QPR a couple of years ago? If you want to see a t**t, look no further than the owner. What a horrible piece of work he is.

Just a question what is the reason for the venom that Harry seems to create against him from supporters of a lot of clubs .

A few years ago he was the man English fans wanted to manage England.

I think you'll find the vast majority of supporters of clubs that Harry has previously managed all have a low opinion of him. In most cases, he's left them in a bigger mess than he found them (financially if not in the pitch - sometime perilously so). Maybe some Spurs supporters are the exception. He's lied so many times over the years, I don't think he even knows what the truth is. The bloke's a dinosaur and has an overinflated opinion of his abilities.

Hear hear, everyone loves you when you're winning. Can't wait to stick the boot in when you're having a bad time.

Did anyone see that documentary about QPR a couple of years ago? If you want to see a t**t, look no further than the owner. What a horrible piece of work he is.

I stuck the boot in when he was having a good time, I was particular vocal when he was setting himself up for the England Managers job, didn't want him nor rate him international class as a manager.  Feel he's been very lucky in his time at some clubs but ohers he's made a complete balls of the job.  How he got away with it in court the other year I'll never know.

Yep as Dave D says, left most clubs worse off than when he started.

The stench of dodgy dealings has always lingered around him - signing things then later claiming he couldn't read cos he's just a loveable "geezer", agents allegations of required "bungs" to get deals done etc….Even the incredibly slow Plod have gone as far as feeling his collar, but so far have been unable to pin him down. 

QPR's owner, yes horrid, I do agree.

I heard from a top source they had a spy in camp from daily mail (allegdly) that came from inside sources everything was being fed back to owner and I mean literally anything

I heard from a top source they had a spy in camp from daily mail (allegdly) that came from inside sources everything was being fed back to owner and I mean literally anything

So did everyone else, it was in all the press etc and even Arry complained about it.

Edited by chalky

:Les Ferdinand's best mate Tim Sherwood looks like getting the job.  FFS what is it about Sherwood that makes him so "appealing", why is he in with a shout of every job going?  No experience, didn't do a great job at Spurs despite the resources at his disposal.  Does he offer to do it for nothing?  I really don't GET Tim Sherwood.

In total agreement about Sherwood after a decent start at Spurs it quickly went downhill but as Chalky says he gets linked to every job that comes up , sure to get this one what with his connection to Ferdinand who is now Director Of Football at Q.P.R.

Can't wait for his interviews on the box the guy even believes his own hype.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.