Al Gardner - Looks Too New.?

KevH

'UpPig' Ted Ross on ebay has sold a few minters of this over the last couple of years.... maybe this came from

the same batch found ?

My FOUR TRACKS wasthe same, that came from a lucky find by a guy on Ebay, he sold maybe 50 of them

coincidentally 'ARCHER' in deadwax as well !!!   All original - and now dried up I think

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Three copies of Al Gardner up for auction in the last week or so. Has a box turned up? Not seen this around for a long time, but one put up for sale soon brings others onto the market.

So maybe the French picture sleeve copies will turn out to be rarer after all. Woo hoo!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

'UpPig' Ted Ross on ebay has sold a few minters of this over the last couple of years.... maybe this came from

the same batch found ?

My FOUR TRACKS wasthe same, that came from a lucky find by a guy on Ebay, he sold maybe 50 of them

coincidentally 'ARCHER' in deadwax as well !!!   All original - and now dried up I think

Ted's based in the south not far from Mobile where the current one is up for sale. The seller has a lot of nice stuff in company sleeves that looks like unsold store stock. Great to see these items surfacing after all these years.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!