mike

Revolver 1978

Just stumbled on a old clip, something else that had forgotten and now remembered
had to have a look at/for the  listings
will just pass on as a reminder/future reference sort of thing

Season 1

Episode #1.1 S1, Ep1
20 May 1978 Episode #1.1
Episode 1 (XTC, STEEL PULSE, JOHN DOWIE, RICH KIDS, KATE BUSH, RICKY COOL & THE ICEBERGS, TOM ROBINSON BAND)

Episode #1.2 S1, Ep2
22 Jul. 1978 Episode #1.2
Episode 2 (THE AUTOGRAPHS, HI TENSION, THE LURKERS, THE STRANGLERS, THE BOYFRIENDS, KANDIDATE, THE BOOMTOWN RATS).

Episode #1.3 S1, Ep3
29 Jul. 1978 Episode #1.3
Episode 3 (THE VIBRATORS, ROY HILL BAND, BONNIE TYLER, THE BUZZCOCKS, SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEE'S, SORE THROAT, IAN DURY & THE BLOCKHEADS).

Episode #1.4 S1, Ep4
5 Aug. 1978 Episode #1.4
Episode 4 (REZILLOS, MATUMBI, THE MOTORS, NICK LOWE, BRENT FORD & THE NYLONS, ELVIS COSTELLO).

Episode #1.5 S1, Ep5
12 Aug. 1978 Episode #1.5
Episode 5 (FABULOUS POODLES, DIRE STRAITS, THE BOOMTOWN RATS, JULIE DRISCOL/BRIAN AUGER (video Clip), HEATWAVE, JAB JAB, THE JAM).

Episode #1.6 S1, Ep6
19 Aug. 1978 Episode #1.6
Episode 6 (THE MOTORS, THE SHIRTS, IAN DURY & THE BLOCKHEADS, STEVE GIBBONS BAND, GOLDIE, PATRICK FITZGERALD, SUZI QUATRO).

Episode #1.7 S1, Ep7
26 Aug. 1978 Episode #1.7
Episode 7 (EDDIE KIDD, X RAY SPEX, ROY HILL BAND, LINDISFARNE, MERGER, CGAS 5, EDDIE & THE HOTRODS).

Episode #1.8 S1, Ep8
2 Sep. 1978 Episode #1.8
Episode 8 (DAVID COVERDALE & WHITESNAKE, THE TOURISTS, THE RICH KIDS, THE ONLY ONES, THE SHOWBIZ KIDS, THE DARTS).

video reminder

I've got all of those Mike, superb quality from master tapes, also some outtakes, I never saw a single episode of it when it was on as we were always on the way to Wigan when it was broadcast and nobody had video recorders, so when I got them it was great too watch

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.