John Manship Auction Results 4 -2 - 2015

JOE TORQUAY

Needs must an' all that - In fact I'm 'on the brink' myself.......No one told me Children needed feeding every day :( 

........Kids or Vinyl, kids or Vinyl?........... :D 

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Needs must an' all that - In fact I'm 'on the brink' myself.......No one told me Children needed feeding every day :( 

........Kids or Vinyl, kids or Vinyl?........... :D 

Len :thumbsup: 

Unfortunately REAL LIFE does occasionally come first LEN.

Sorry to hear of your circumstances...KTF

Edited by RUDZY
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Beg to differ, i'm with Ian on this.... "the" mysteriously RARE 45 is what JM is saying about Billy Thompson. Read it closely solid :)  

No you need to read it closely….. he is describing the Wand label…..the diverse product, the really rare, the great artists…Looks pretty obvious to me. Wand has all of those and I should know  :lol:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

No you need to read it closely….. he is describing the Wand label…..the diverse product, the really rare, the great artists…Looks pretty obvious to me. Wand has all of those and I should know  :lol:

Not checked for a while Steve, is the book anywhere near yet, or have l not noticed and it is already out?

Social source share

Not checked for a while Steve, is the book anywhere near yet, or have l not noticed and it is already out?

Its all done, but my publisher has disappeared disappointingly and I think may have gone out of business….….so am probably going to self publish now. It's all done 500 pages A4 two column with pics and label scans etc…Just need to do a final proof read and the index….Cheers Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I am saying "i" read it closely, not for Solid to read it closely, do you get me? :)

(Read, as in the colour red)

Edited by Labeat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!