Chris L

Today's Tips ! :-)

I booked a ticket with Ryanair (groan.....................) but made a spelling mistake. Went into their website to change it and was told that it would cost 3 times the cost of the original ticket to change the name. After scouring the site I went onto the Chat page and after about 5 minutes got someone who changed it for free. Moral of story is Ryanair will change the name for free if it's a spelling mistake - use the Chat page.

2nd tip today, nice little tool, Intel have a driver update tool you can run to see if all your Intel stuff is up to date. Here's link :

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

Feel free to post your own tips :thumbsup:

A great app for your android (not sure if there`s a version for the i-phoney) SHOULD I ANSWER.

Screens all incoming calls for you, has a database of thousands of scam calls which you can also add to and leave your own comments for other users. It`s the best thing i`ve installed, it just dumps all calls which are in the database so`s you don`t need to fish the bloody thing out your pocket to listen to some machine tell you"This is an important announcement" or some Tvat try to steel part of your PPI money....or Colin from Mumbai with his survey who sells your details on to every other Colin.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en

And it`s free!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Steve Lane

If you live in london don't bother looking at the traffic lights to see when they change -  because some prick right behind will beep  to let you know they're green if you are more than one microsecond slow moving off.

Southerners....when driving in the north, you can ask for directions, but unless you already know the positions of key piles of rubble, canals, coal mines, railway crossings, and where factories used to stand, you're better off trying to find it yourself.

if you live in derbyshire and its lunchtime, instead of making yourself a sandwich and eating it at home, why not go to one of the many trendy bistros that are cropping up in belper ect and pay £7.50 for one, then follow it with a 4 quid slice of cake

be careful when using your works monitored internet for personal use, you may get disciplined for the following searches

swingers-golf

flange-plumbing

damp patch-plumbing

big jugs-pottery

hard within seconds-epoxy resin

Southerners....when driving in the north, you can ask for directions, but unless you already know the positions of key piles of rubble, canals, coal mines, railway crossings, and where factories used to stand, you're better off trying to find it yourself.

Better still, stay away.. :hatsoff2:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.