Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Winnie :-)

Rangers Ordered To Play The 5 Loan Players

if any team takes players on loan they normally play them , newcastle reserves probably better standard than most in Scotland let alone the Championship , just another non story from the red tops !

Non story? Red Tops?  He said it in an interview that you can watch.  He said both Llambias and Easdale have told him if fit all five have to pay, that is in a televised interview, not the red tops. He did say he didn't have a problem with though, probably realised he had dropped one and trying to make good.  Either way it is another embarrassing episode for the club.

"‹He's on notice anyway isn't he, not like he doesn't have an agenda is it  :wicked: 

I can't remember last time I read a red top, this story on just about every news outlet.

Edited by chalky

if it was any other team in Scotland it wouldnt be in the news, cos its the Big Bad Rangers its newsworthy :yes:

way of the world and same in any other country is it not?  Press milk every bit of news for what they can get.

Seems the most one of the most ridiculous statements iv'e heard in football for a long time anywhere , sign 5 players on loan and you have got to play them if they are fit what happens if they are just out of form and playing with no confidence ?

I know the football is mediocre up there but even so you cannot just play week in week out and turn it on every game at any level and what message does it send out to any understudies vying for a starting place , probably f**k it I won't get a game whatever.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts