Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Steve Lane

Six Nations Thread

thought the nice nigels had blown it when they went in at half time ,but they gave it their all in the second half and the dis allowed try and the post saved wales from  a proper thumping. :yes:

but lets not start crowing one result doesn't make a summer or a world cup win :hatsoff2:

well that shut the Welsh up.  All that spouting about an inexperienced England and how many caps the welsh had and how easy it was going to be blah blah blah....or should that be baa baa baa.  Brilliant result and with most of what would be the first team out injured.

well that shut the Welsh up.  All that spouting about an inexperienced England and how many caps the welsh had and how easy it was going to be blah blah blah....or should that be baa baa baa.  Brilliant result and with most of what would be the first team out injured.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ba Ba Ba!

For a team made up of reserves and all the hype from the Welsh I thought we were gonna get mullered.

That one result......if they have a good 6 Nations and I would suspect they will, could be of great benefit for the coming WC!

Thought the England Saxons were brilliant,one or two of the first team will be a bit worried about there places when they come back from injury?Not bothered about winning another game now,beating Wales.......in Wales is the one for me :thumbsup:

Still don't see the reasoning behind some of the substitutions?Can understand some of the guys in the pack doing the hard yards & you need fresh legs but Ben Young's was running the show??? 

Cheers

Martyn

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ba Ba Ba!

For a team made up of reserves and all the hype from the Welsh I thought we were gonna get mullered.

That one result......if they have a good 6 Nations and I would suspect they will, could be of great benefit for the coming WC!

All the injuries have probably done Lancaster a favour and made him look at others and try something else.  As you say can only be of benefit.

Not impressed by the Irish today. French not great but still getting through. Looking good for England. :)

Great game though.

I agree Matt, it made for a much better game though.....last years Ireland would`ve been relentless. 

Ok, it's the big one on Sunday. It's a win/win situation for England. If we lose it's because we are half strength and injury ridden, so no surprise. If we win the boys are heroes. :)  For me Ireland haven't been as convincing as last year, so I think we're in with a good chance.

I've backed Ireland.

Also backed Sri-Lanka in the cricket.

Not very patriotic I know, but cash comes first & hopefully it comes to me.

For what it's worth also backed Frampton on a KO or TKO in the boxing,

A nice looking treble today me thinks.

So basically whoever can beat Italy by the biggest margin wins the six nations? Hmmm. :(

not quite correct , think the scotch rolled over for the Irish so that England couldn't win

Brilliant final game, but probably the most frustrating 80 minutes of Rugby I've ever watched. Shame the French decided to save their best game until last. I couldn't believe they kept on coming back, several times I thought we were nearly there. :(

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts