Tom Emmanuel, A J Brown, Calvin Williams, Spontanes + More

Soulfulshoes

Please add £2.50 for UK recorded shipping, overseas buyers contact me for postage options... Thanks!        Youtube clips are for musical reference only....

Tom Emmanuel - When you lose your groove- Golden Three [top doublesider] M-  £125

Spontanes - Where did i go wrong - UA [demo] [simply stunning 60`s northern] M- £150

Junior McCants - The boy needs a girl - King [demo] [rare up tempo northern] M- £95

Chosen Few - I`m Alone - Faces [stunning xover fave] M- £120

A J Brown - Making love together - Maestro music [orig,try finding one, modern gem] EX  £100

Eddie Carr - Your love is indescribably delicious - WHC [rare xover monster] M- £225

Ray & Dave - Wrong wrong wrong - Mica [60`s atmospheric dancer] M-  £95

Calvin Williams - Lonely you`ll be - Atco [Northern classic, inc org sleeve] M- £50

Monitors - Say You - VIP [mid tempo detroit magic]  M- £40

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

is the aj Brown the same as my old one you've got as the sound bite as im looking for another

sold me old un to Bri Pinches

Geeoooordie

Just thought i would post up the 45 i have for sale to point out a few things. I am 100% sure this is an original issue based on the information and discussions had with various well respected and knowledgeable people about this particular issue. None of the people had seen this variation before. Of the know 3 issues of which 2 are most definitely boots / re-issue this one is different. Everyone i have spoken to, to date has said they believe it to be original based on the "Dish"  which i wider than on the 2 boots & identical to the only known original copy. The copy in the picture is not my copy but one i found on the internet, but what is interesting is that mine also carries the same stamp mark across the label, although mine is not smudged [and in better condition all round] Any way i would welcome any input. So make up your own mind if interested in buying it. Thanks

post-20960-0-37084000-1424010666_thumb.j

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!