Female "big Beat" Ballads - Your Faves?

Ljblanken

• Replies 365
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I'm convinced this gem needs its place here

TUNE OF THE WEEK!!! This  is Brilliant mate... I dont know if Ive heard it before, my memory is crap, but I know immediately when I like stuff, and I dont forget those...  now I want one!!

Thankful for the tip.

Mal:-))

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Is this the best thread ever on here. Female big beat ballads. It doesn't get any better. These tunes make me go weak at the knees.

Steve

oh yes Steve, there is certainly something about 'female ballads/midtempo or northern tracks included? maybe thread should be extended to include these?? surely more will put their favourites on here??? even include 'POPCORN if that's what others like? got an older sister who is a massive fan of that!! xx

Edited by JustASoulie
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

TUNE OF THE WEEK!!! This  is Brilliant mate... I dont know if Ive heard it before, my memory is crap, but I know immediately when I like stuff, and I dont forget those...  now I want one!!

Thankful for the tip.

Mal:-))

How did i miss this - love it

Social source share

This is one of my favourites. Usually with a female singing the words don't really apply directly to the male listener but this case when I hear the words 'When you see that boy, walking down the street' and 'I really love that boy, cos he's my pride and joy' I think of my faithful Boxer dog Billy who died around the time I first heard this tune. <3

Edited by Maark
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

This is one of my favourites. Usually with a female singing the words don't really apply directly to the male listener but this case when I hear the words 'When you see that boy, walking down the street' and 'I really love that boy, cos he's my pride and joy' I think of my faithful Boxer dog Billy who died around the time I first heard this tune. <3

Great, very underrated record that

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Vicky Pearson

big thanks to all posting ,some amazing records ,as someone said earlyer, think some are midtempo , not beat ballards but loving them all , as for the beat ballards , some known, lots not ,an amazing thread , need to start hunting again,keep posting all 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!