still diggin

Billy Byrd 'lost In A Crowd'/ Silly Kind Of Love Scream

We used to play it at the Black Swan in Norwich early 90s,mine came from Anderson for £30 from memory.

Butch has my copy now.

Another modern oldie.

Exactly the same as me. got it from John A at the same time as you I reckon early 90s. It was £30. Originally played the other side "Silly kind of love" which Tim Brown then reviewed in Manifesto. Think Butch was probably first with playing Lost in the crowd, and we all followed suit. I still have my copy - should I re-activate?  I mean it's not still being played out is it? :lol: 

Edited by Steve G

Sounds about right Chris. Don't think you will ever hear Larome baker and Chuck cockerham played at the same venue again ! The capacity crowd was usually about six. But then it was norwich. :yes:

Yes we played some good stuff back then.Always regret letting Larom Baker go :(

Exactly the same as me. got it from John A at the same time as you I reckon early 90s. It was £30. Originally played the other side "Silly kind of love" which Tim Brown then reviewed in Manifesto. Think Butch was probably first with playing Lost in the crowd, and we all followed suit. I still have my copy - should I re-activate?  I mean it's not still being played out is it? :lol: 

John had a few copies.When i got mine their was another guy their complaining about a noise on his copy,John said all the copies he had seemed to have a pressing fault.

Mine seemed fine.

Oldies are newies to some people. :wink:

John had a few copies.When i got mine their was another guy their complaining about a noise on his copy,John said all the copies he had seemed to have a pressing fault.

Mine seemed fine.

Oldies are newies to some people. :wink:

Mine was fine too…. :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.