Billy Byrd 'lost In A Crowd'/ Silly Kind Of Love Scream

Still Diggin

We used to play it at the Black Swan in Norwich early 90s,mine came from Anderson for £30 from memory.

Butch has my copy now.

Another modern oldie.

Exactly the same as me. got it from John A at the same time as you I reckon early 90s. It was £30. Originally played the other side "Silly kind of love" which Tim Brown then reviewed in Manifesto. Think Butch was probably first with playing Lost in the crowd, and we all followed suit. I still have my copy - should I re-activate?  I mean it's not still being played out is it? :lol: 

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Sounds about right Chris. Don't think you will ever hear Larome baker and Chuck cockerham played at the same venue again ! The capacity crowd was usually about six. But then it was norwich. :yes:

Yes we played some good stuff back then.Always regret letting Larom Baker go :(

Social source share

Exactly the same as me. got it from John A at the same time as you I reckon early 90s. It was £30. Originally played the other side "Silly kind of love" which Tim Brown then reviewed in Manifesto. Think Butch was probably first with playing Lost in the crowd, and we all followed suit. I still have my copy - should I re-activate?  I mean it's not still being played out is it? :lol: 

John had a few copies.When i got mine their was another guy their complaining about a noise on his copy,John said all the copies he had seemed to have a pressing fault.

Mine seemed fine.

Oldies are newies to some people. :wink:

Social source share

• 3 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!