Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

NCFC

She's Lost Weight

I like a nice centre parting!

Yes i see what you mean! Just read about 'yoga pants' on the BBC website. They were posing the question "are they obscene?" I think they have a point, not that i'm complaining mind..  Ade

Edited by Dirk Tiggler

It's sort of impossible to look at that picture, and not want to measure the width. I've just looked at it again, and it morphed into a cat's face, which I suppose could be apt. I'd best go and look at something else, I've a strange hankering to look at a still of Moses parting the red sea  :hypo: 

I only posted picture because of her fantastic weight loss.........you lot have turned the thread to smut.

With Swifty on this one though :thumbsup:

Edited by NCFC

I think you're all very rude. I had to expand the photo to maximum to see what you meant.

I don't think she will be wearing mumblers for a while ......

Edited by KevH

Vorderman doesn't do it for me I'm afraid - never has. She's had more makeovers than Michael Jackson and still thinks she's 21. A so called yummy mummy of the worst kind. If I never see that yoga pants picture again it'll be too soon.

....and her boggly eyes point in different directions. 

Vorderman doesn't do it for me I'm afraid - never has. She's had more makeovers than Michael Jackson and still thinks she's 21. A so called yummy mummy of the worst kind. If I never see that yoga pants picture again it'll be too soon.

....and her boggly eyes point in different directions. 

Stop beating around the bush and tell us what your really think !! :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts