Loft Boarding Information Needed / Builder

Pete S

Any builders out there or want a job? Or give me a bit of advice?

We've got this loft which is completely wasted, only half of it is boarded, I was thinking about getting boarding put down up there so we can use the rest of it.  Also, I was also thinking of maybe getting it converted into some kind of bedroom for Sam.  Is there anyway out there who could do the boarding job, obviously I'll pay the going rate, and give me advice on what else we could do with it?  Seeing as I've had the roof fixed I might as well carry on with the home improvements except I can't knock in a nail, let alone board a loft!
cheers
Pete

south wolverhampton area

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Any builders out there or want a job? Or give me a bit of advice?

We've got this loft which is completely wasted, only half of it is boarded, I was thinking about getting boarding put down up there so we can use the rest of it.  Also, I was also thinking of maybe getting it converted into some kind of bedroom for Sam.  Is there anyway out there who could do the boarding job, obviously I'll pay the going rate, and give me advice on what else we could do with it?  Seeing as I've had the roof fixed I might as well carry on with the home improvements except I can't knock in a nail, let alone board a loft!

cheers

Pete

south wolverhampton area

Pete,  you may need to look into the regulations if you're thinking of using it as a bedroom.  It may need a permanent staircase installing, and a Velux window or two, depending on the floor area.  Easy enough to board it out for extra storage, but if it's used as a living space I'd seek professional advice.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!