Kalyan-just Let Me Love You One More Time

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I disposed of my copy some years ago. Could some kind person possibly send me a good quality mp3 please.

Thanks

TT

Great record Tony :wicked:

Just missed out on a copy on e bay so could the same kind person please pm me a copy as well to tide me over until the next copy comes along.

Mart...

Social source share

Tried to PM you both it, as I think mp3 in threads is still a no, no.

Anyone got the LP and know if there's anything else decent on it?

Came through loud & clear Simon.

Cheers mate :wicked:

Anybody got a copy for sale on RCA 7" issue or demo or an album copy will do if all else fails.

Mart...

Social source share

Guest GoodTaste

I have a rca demo for sale if anyones interested (for the right price :D )

i'd like to buy a copy and i'd like to listen a decent quality mp3 too!!! Anyone can send it to me? Thanks

Paolo

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MARTIN SNOW

got one for sale, pm me for details,cheers cod

Must take slight issue re the LP, actually there is one other good track "Hot Tea" which is a good midpaced jazz funk instrumental toe tapper with driving bass, used to spin it out in early sessions. Theres also another LP by Kalyan called Trini Vibes from 1977, this contains the track "I can't give you anything but love" which is a far superior version of the track on the Harvey Scales 1978 Casablanca LP. In fact its exactly the sort of spin you'd hear at my new Crawley Area Sunday Sessions starting in two weeks time, every reason for you to be there ! Put Crawley in the search on this site for details.

Social source share

I have the LP (possibly for sale...M-) and the '45. The versions differ a bit, the one on the LP is over 5 mins (the '45 version is 3.50 i think) and isn't as "tight" in production if you know what I mean. The LP version also has a guitar break that's over one minute towards the end, but that can always be faded out.

I think there are some decent tracks on the LP, but nothing as good as JLMLYOMT.

Great tune! :lol:

Social source share

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Guest Kieran D

Love this track. Picked up the LP not too long ago. 

Can anyone recommend any similar tracks with that bouncy disco vibe to them?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!