Kipco

I Googled Soul Source...something Funny Happened

Not sure if anyone has ever Googled "Soul Source" but I did today and the number three and four entries were rather...interesting...

post-31674-0-20549100-1423789549_thumb.j

think those two results been showing up for a fair old while now

has been mentioned loads of time

as owner the options are what?

either change the now almost 18 years old name of this site or just shrug and go back to look aftrer the site

i think i do the shrug

anyway thanks for posting 

going move the topic to the  freebasing forum as more suited

Well, I am sort of a newbie on this forum. I just thought it was funny. There's nothing you can really do about, either except chuckle and move along.

Thats Kimbo using soul source to promote the franchise he bought into hoping to generate more sales among the soul source readers.I told him that after  I bought a franchise using good money I spent two years trying to shift the things and sold hardly any but as I know from experience the salesman they send round is ultra talk the hind leg off a donkey ,sell sand to the arabs type so Kimbo thought I will give it a go.After a year of them using up all his garage space sitting unsold he must be having another go at getting rid of them.Me I took the loss and chucked them all on a big bonfire last but one November the fifth.There just aint enough,"Trans gender women??????",around to buy them all !.

Edited by manusf3a

Thats Kimbo using soul source to promote the franchise he bought into hoping to generate more sales among the soul source readers.I told him that after  I bought a franchise using good money I spent two years trying to shift the things and sold hardly any but as I know from experience the salesman they send round is ultra talk the hind leg off a donkey ,sell sand to the arabs type so Kimbo thought I will give it a go.After a year of them using up all his garage space sitting unsold he must be having another go at getting rid of them.Me I took the loss and chucked them all on a big bonfire last but one November the fifth.There just aint enough,"Trans gender women??????",around to buy them all !.

Hi Manus, just to update. I have now stopped selling the above due to an unfortunate incident involving Mr Brennan. He brought one of the products and fitted into his mouth reasoning that he would then be able to get bigger lumps of cake in his gob in one go!! The local A & E did manage to remove the dilator before his top row of teeth bit into the nape of his neck, after opening his mouth like a gin trap to the point that it pushed his eyes over so he was looking at the floor behind himself. However Due to excessive stetching of the skin Mr B has a grin resembling that of the joker in bat man. I have now set up in business selling Bobble hats with sleeves, string with holes in and a limited run of prints of my own personal collection of dead horse photos. I will be contacting Mr B and yourself at my earliest opportunity as I know you will both want  to invest in my new venture. If you could coff up before the weekend as I want to go Lifeline and buy some toons.

Yours sincerely kimbo t/a  Backdoor enterprises

Cant go wrong mate going back to "Flogging Dead Horse", photos they may not generate huge profits but there's less risk and always a market for them!.Good luck in the new ventures  nice to see you are  not just getting tied up with the string with holes but are diversifying going multi product with the photos and bobble hats,that two terms at evening marketing techniques school didnt go wrong are looking at your business plan with its Tri product attack on the market for mail order goods is paying off big time.Wish you success and good luck in the venture.Market leaders such as incontinent pants sold via adverts in the back pages of the quality press and titbits  had to start somewhere before hitting the dizzy heights they look down from today.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.