Zed1

Time Anyone?

Surely if you have that type of money - you don't buy off Ebay !

My missus had to buy one of these watches once for her boss.(he was a millionaire several times over)....and I can assure you he would definitely not have gone on Ebay.

Baffled to be honest.

Used to be a thread on here about watches.

I wear a cheapie or expensive one, depending how you look at it, Hamilton, black leather strap, love it!

don't think I'd ever pay massive money for a watch, the more expensive they get, the blingier they look to me.

i was very interested in this until i saw this in the listing from the seller

"Astorlive is not affiliated with Patek Philippe & is not an official Patek Philippe jeweler."

not affiliated and not official

thats why i bought my rolex from fat phil who sells from the back of his mondeo estate ( r reg)

A few months ago I sold my beloved Soul Bros Inc Pyramid and bought a used Breitling watch of Ebay, the seller was a Breitling dealer though.

Always been fascinated by watches, once on a cruise ship during a day at sea there was a lecture on watches and there manufacture accompanied with videos. I was amazed but also thought how sad am I   

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.