KevH

Dave Clark 5 - Bbc2

Anyone catch the DC5 docu on BBC2.? Well worth a watch ......

Yes I caught some of it Kev, very enjoyable (A bit like Rugby), I never realised he went back to Schooling, I thought he vanished at the end of the Beatnik era. I remember reading somewhere he bought all the rights to all the 60's video recordings & stuff like 6 5 special etc and made a killing. :thumbsup: 

I'll give it five, Spot. :shades: 

Yes I caught some of it Kev, very enjoyable (A bit like Rugby), I never realised he went back to Schooling, I thought he vanished at the end of the Beatnik era. I remember reading somewhere he bought all the rights to all the 60's video recordings & stuff like 6 5 special etc and made a killing. :thumbsup: 

I'll give it five, Spot. :shades: 

Hi bud,yes he purchased Ready Steady Go ,so instead of the films going in the bin he saved them. Will it be the PB5 for Lifeline.?

A two hour film about Dave Clark made by Dave Clark. Including a 10 minute section about a 1 hour movie about Dave Clark. He must be quite pleased with himself.

Actually I enjoyed it, although it did go on a bit. I didn't realise they were so popular in the US. He also managed to get Stevie Wonder and Dionne Warwick to compliment him. 

Edited by daved

A two hour film about Dave Clark made by Dave Clark. Including a 10 minute section about a 1 hour movie about Dave Clark. He must be quite pleased with himself.

Actually I enjoyed it, although it did go on a bit. I didn't realise they were so popular in the US. He also managed to get Stevie Wonder and Dionne Warwick to compliment him. 

I was going to say exactly the same thing, excellent stuff but an hour too long and same tracks repeated too many times.  Interesting but presumably he gets royalties every time one of their tracks is broadcast, hence him making it too long.

Hi bud,yes he purchased Ready Steady Go ,so instead of the films going in the bin he saved them. Will it be the PB5 for Lifeline.?

No mate you've got him back for that night, as it's your drive, pity I'm sure Steve would have loved to have driven you both there but!!!!! So I shall be taking Chalky to ride shotgun for a change. :hatsoff2:  :shhh: 

Spot. :shades: 

I was going to say exactly the same thing, excellent stuff but an hour too long and same tracks repeated too many times.  Interesting but presumably he gets royalties every time one of their tracks is broadcast, hence him making it too long.

See Pete it's not just Oldies Nights!!!! :lol:  :hatsoff2: 

I suppose it was pretty self indulgent,no mention of The Who either. :huh:  Stones,Beatles and DC5......anyway Dave Clark was there and good luck to him.....