Four Larks - I Still Love You/groovin´at The Go Go - Tower

Marshman

Seeing a White Demo copy of this up for sale today got me wondering if anyone could tell me which is the rarer format - is it the issue or the demo and is there any difference in the value?

Many thanks in advance,

Darren

Edited by marshman
Social source share

Seeing a White Demo copy of this up for sale today got me wondering if anyone could tell me which is the rarer format - is it the issue or the demo and is there any difference in the value?

Many thanks in advance,

Darren

Issue is rarer,  £ 150 'ish for a demo, £ 200/£ 250 for an issue.   Incidentally dont know of any issues of SAM WILLIAMS ?  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Iss

Many thanks in advance,

Darren

The issue is the rarer of the two records. Demos go for anywhere between £100 - 120 and issues £150 - 200.00. A record well worth having. :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

What a great introduction. No wonder you got hooked :)  I first heard it mid-80s and loved it ever since...

I always assumed the issue was the rarer as more WDs seem to be offered for sale but looking back on popsike it was roughly 50/50.

I have the issue myself and would never part with it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!