Calling Uk Collectors - Stunning Mint Uk Demos

Rich Buckley

Huge list of mint unplayed UK demos (and a handful of issues) available (includes Pioneers on Mercury, Bettye Swann on CBS orange and white demo with special sleeve AND company release sheet, Doris Troy, Candy & Kisses and Little Jerry Williams on Cameo Parkway white demos, both Sapphires on HMV red and white demos, 38 Stateside red and white and green and white demos including Darrell Banks, Fascinations, Mary Love, James Carr & Sharpees, 27 Pye International white and yellow demos including Uniques & Johnny Nash plus loads more including Pye, Parlophone, UA etc ). I've acquired these from a music library where it appears these have been stored since the 60s and never played. You will not find UK demos in any better condition than these. Most come in company sleeves, although all the sleeves have either stickers on or sticker marks (see pictures).

Please email me (richard.buckley@granadamedia.com (office hours) or richardbuckley812@hotmail.com (evenings)) providing your email address and I'll email you the list together with pictures of all the records. To reserve records please call 0113 222 7174 during office hours or email. Payment must be received within 7 days. Paypal preferred (richard.buckley@granadamedia.com) but please add 2% to the total (Paypal's fees are 4% so I'll split this with you). Alternatively, UK cheques payable to Richard Buckley (please mark "Private & Confidential") and sent to Business Affairs Dept, Yorkshire TV, Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1JS. Postage Costs:

UK - £1.50 for first 45 (sent recorded) and then 50p per 45, insured up to £28. Please add £3.50 for Special Delivery. I am not responsible for postal mis-handling if you choose not to pay for special Delivery.

Europe - £4.00 for first 45 (signed for post) and then 50p per 45

Rest of World - £6 for first 45 (signed for post) and then 50p per 45

Happy hunting!!

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mark,

You should have been able to read the Word versions I sent you (I've checked my email and I definitely sent you these as well as the Excel version). Yes, Lucas & Mike Cotton still available. Ring me if you want it or anything else. 0113 222 7174.

Cheers,

Rich

Social source share

Hi Mark,

You should have been able to read the Word versions I sent you (I've checked my email and I definitely sent you these as well as the Excel version). Yes, Lucas & Mike Cotton still available. Ring me if you want it or anything else. 0113 222 7174.

Cheers,

Rich

=====

rich is it issue or demo mate,,also how much>thanks mark

Social source share

If there's anyone out there thinking of buying any of these 45s I just got a couple from Rich and they really are "stunning"+++. Looks like never seen a needle.

If you're particular about condition these are the ultimate Mint copies and well worth getting.

I am really chuffed with mine.

ROD

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

If there's anyone out there thinking of buying any of these 45s I just got a couple from Rich and they really are "stunning"+++. Looks like never seen a needle.

If you're particular about condition these are the ultimate Mint copies and well worth getting.

I am really chuffed with mine.

ROD

...Me too. I can state, quite categorically, that these are the best condition records that I've ever bought 'second hand', as it were (i.e.that I did not purchase myself, as new releases, straight off a shop's shelf). Even Rich's higher priced items can be considered bargains in this condition. The only 'problem' I have with the half a dozen or so that I bought, is that I now don't want to devalue their mint status by playing 'em...

Thanks Rich, I hope to be back for some more (if there's any left!) once the bank balance has recovered a bit ranting_1.gif

TONE

Social source share

I don't see how pricing a record five times higher than it's value can ever be considered a bargain!

Probberly why they never bothered sending me a list,Pete............got to ask the question,do YTV own these records,or have they ever?,thought Promos where the record companys propperty,that why they say "not for sale"?.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I don't see how pricing a record five times higher than it's value can ever be considered a bargain!

Ah. but I didn't buy anything priced five times higher than its value, so all mine were bargains, Pete ranting_1.gif ...

TONE

Social source share

Probberly why they never bothered sending me a list,Pete............got to ask the question,do YTV own these records,or have they ever?,thought Promos where the record companys propperty,that why they say "not for sale"?.

Ken, I sent you the list on Thursday after you emailed me - did you not receive??! As I said to Pete and others, I'm not a record dealer, I bought this lot and what a find it is. Me and Jamie run Soulsville in Leeds, or did do as we're now having a rest. I'm just a normal punter as most of you know, not a dealer. I just got lucky with the find. A lot has flown out. From the main list I've sold 61 out of 159 records in 4 days which aint bad. As Rod and Tony have said (and others I've sold to have emailed me) these records are unplayed and everyone has emailed me after receiving their records saying "stunning" etc. Email or PM me with your email address to see what's left!

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

Ken, I sent you the list on Thursday after you emailed me - did you not receive??! As I said to Pete and others, I'm not a record dealer, I bought this lot and what a find it is. Me and Jamie run Soulsville in Leeds, or did do as we're now having a rest. I'm just a normal punter as most of you know, not a dealer. I just got lucky with the find. A lot has flown out. From the main list I've sold 61 out of 159 records in 4 days which aint bad. As Rod and Tony have said (and others I've sold to have emailed me) these records are unplayed and everyone has emailed me after receiving their records saying "stunning" etc. Email or PM me with your email address to see what's left!

Rich

No i never got it!! :lol: send you email again :thumbsup: Ken

Social source share

Rich

=======

rich can u post me ure address pls ,,,regards

mark

Social source share

Guest veep1296

:thumbsup::unsure: Richard,

The 45s arrived safe and well and are absolutely pristeen...as good as the day the EMI stuff left Hayes.....i fully concur with the legendary Mr Rounce on this and am a bit cautious with regard to playing them too often!!(it willsoon wear off)

An astonishing find for these days.

My pride and joy of this lot is Walter Js NOT YOU...out goes the battered issue!biggrin.gif

I would strongly suggest to anyone..Get in there whist stock lasts and dont penny pinch over a few quid as they aint gonna turn up in M condition next week are they?

ps Thanks my good mate Dave Moore for forwarding the list...see you in a couple of weeks IOU a large JD&C!!

David Ferguson

pps try Smooth fm tonight Richard Searling is doing an A-Z of UK issued soul 8-9

finishing off Liberty then onto London......a bit of a nostalgia trip but nontheless very refreshing along with a nice NZ Sauvignon Blanc! whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...STILL can't bring myself to play the first batch, but I've already been back in for a second helping and they're just as great if not better!

TONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!