Unity & The Downbeats- Love Dream

Davidbrls

Hi all,

I'm turning to you all committed soul nutters again to know more about a chune that's been tickling my interest for a while now.. said record is UNITY & THE DOWNBEATS- LOVE DREAM..I first heard it off an old George Mahood's mixcloud mix to date back to 2012. All the pieces of info I dispose of stop here. If anybody's up for sheding some light, feel more than welcome.

Thanks in advance to whoever will stand up in here ;)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi all,

I'm turning to you all committed soul nutters again to know more about a chune that's been tickling my interest for a while now.. said record is UNITY & THE DOWNBEATS- LOVE DREAM..I first heard it off an old George Mahood's mixcloud mix to date back to 2012. All the pieces of info I dispose of stop here. If anybody's up for sheding some light, feel more than welcome.

Thanks in advance to whoever will stand up in here ;)

Also love this since first hearing it (played out by Arthur Fenn and Soul Sam amongst others, Ian Wright play more for the funk side I believe) but not been able to prize a copy off anyone as yet..very cool and moody sound I think and that female vocal, the beat and those horns just get me every time. Please pm me anyone with a spare or if you're bored with yours :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!