Frank Dell 'he Broke Your Game Wide Open' 7"

I'm selling a real Northern soul gem on ebay right now.

It's Frank Dell 'He broke your game wide open/I'll go on loving you' 7" on Valise records.

I urge you to check it out as it has a ridiculously low starting price.

Here's the link anyway...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FRANK-DELL-HE-BROKE-...1QQcmdZViewItem

or just go on ebay and search for Frank Dell.

I'm totally new to this forum, so I apologise if I've violated any etiquette etc.

frankdell.jpg(post-5936-1156180448.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm selling a real Northern soul gem on ebay right now.

It's Frank Dell 'He broke your game wide open/I'll go on loving you' 7" on Valise records.

I urge you to check it out as it has a ridiculously low starting price.

Here's the link anyway...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FRANK-DELL-HE-BROKE-...1QQcmdZViewItem

or just go on ebay and search for Frank Dell.

I'm totally new to this forum, so I apologise if I've violated any etiquette etc.

Nice boot,do you thing you will get away with it? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Nice boot,do you thing you will get away with it? :thumbsup:

can you give me any pointers as to what to look for to indentify the original? the only source I've found with any useful info has been popsike. I'd be grateful for any genuine information.

Ta!

Social source share

can you give me any pointers as to what to look for to indentify the original? the only source I've found with any useful info has been popsike. I'd be grateful for any genuine information.

Ta!

Sorry Foreverwhatever,just my bad sense of humour :thumbsup: i couldnt say for definite,couldnt afford it anyway........... :yes:

Social source share

As Ken says, it's a nice boot, and you might get £25 for it, but when you have seen a real one it's obvious.

No probblem with this one though,giz it Dave :thumbsup: still cant afford it :angry:

Edited by ken
Social source share

As Ken says, it's a nice boot, and you might get £25 for it, but when you have seen a real one it's obvious.

Thanks a lot for your help and advice, I do try to preserve my rep as a dealer as far as possible (wish I'd come on here BEFORE I put the thing on ebay now!) and I'm not trying to take anyone for a ride here (I'll be amending my ebay listing to describe it as a 'reissue', since ebay don't allow boots, luckily nobody's bid yet)

You're right though, the difference is obvious from your jpeg, the label's a much deeper red and has that indent in the middle.

It makes a lot of sense though cos I got the record in a collection of 7"s which were all either 70s revival issues or obvious bootlegs/reissues.

Thanks again for the assistance and lack of derision, it's very kind!

Social source share

The boot is styrene as well. Foreverchanges - try and find out about delta numbers - you know the number in the run off which follows the triangle symbol. You can date the records to the exact year it was manufactured by these numbers, so your Frank dell will almost certainly have a number dating it to 1977.

It also came out on a thicker, heavier Vinyl, also Original

VALISE6900-A_2.jpg

VALISE6900-A-2.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Source Advert