Stupidly Priced - Billy Davis - Stanky Get Funky

Ben Owen

Seen a few copy's on Evilbay at the moment that seem to be $200-300 and over, These copy's are buy it now. seen a few others in auction go for over £150. Thought this was only a £30-90 record. Heard different opinions on it and more people lean to the side of "either being over played or dislike it. Thoughts?

Edited by BenOwen
Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

If you're looking at buying a copy Ben I wouldn't bother, there was a thread on it not long ago and it's a bit of a marmite record although saying that I think the majority of people on here didn't like it, I don't mind it. As Stacey's Dad has said, it's overplayed and you're right they are going for silly money at the mo.

Social source share

Guest Aaron Darcy

If you're looking at buying a copy Ben I wouldn't bother, there was a thread on it not long ago and it's a bit of a marmite record although saying that I think the majority of people on here didn't like it, I don't mind it. As Stacey's Dad has said, it's overplayed and you're right they are going for silly money at the mo.

Only because silly people are buying its  a crap record imo

Social source share

Packked a floor at stoke last nite as it has done for chapman for months

Nige Brown was the first person I heard play it out.  Then the penny dropped as to why I'd sold 2 copies for a fiver the same month whereas I'd sold none before as it was a two bob soul pack record which nobody wanted

Social source share

Guest soultanforreal

Curious to know wot people make of manny corchado pow wow. Its a latin cha cha think which pros on Strickly would dance superb so does that belong in northern I wonder

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!