Looking For Kind Donations For Soul Bar In Kefalonia, Greece

Suinoz

Hi Guy's,  Please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section.  As some of you may know i moved from Australia to Kefalonia two years ago and have set up a really great Soul venue in Skala. We were really busy in the last two seasons, and have just redecorated the bar in black and white which looks stunning. We have quite a bit of different memorabilia on the walls, including a selection of 50 records, a vintage 1960's mod suit and Ben Sherman shirt kindly donated. We have more wall space to fill and I am looking for anything that members may have and wish to donate please, and am willing to state who donated it when the item goes up. Any old posters, a copy of Blues and Soul, tickets, record price lists etc would be great. In fact anything of interest that is SURPLUS to YOUR requirements. Even a pair of old baggies. I am willing to pay the postage to Greece. Or it could be sent to my Son in the U.K and he will bring it over when he visits us, if this is easier for you.

The venue was attended by a few soul source members last year, we even had Doreen and Jodie Winstanley in for a boogie. Any members thinking of holidaying in Kefalonia this year will be made very welcome. I'm not begging, just asking. If you can help in any small way it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.  Tony T Bone.  Please pm me if you can assist.

Edited by suinoz
Social source share

• 2 months later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest John Hearson

Hi Suinoz, coming over in July and will grab a couple of bits for you.

Hope you still have the shirt we swapped lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!