As John Mcenroe Said.... You Cant Be Serious

Staceys Dad

if they can get £35 for it then fair play to them...it's called capitalism and its the economic system we all have to live within unfortunately.  I don't understand why you think greed come into it.  Like if I buy a washing machine I'll shop around and probably get it from AO instead of Currys - more fool people who pay over the odds they have either a deficit of sense or an excess of money

Social source share

if they can get £35 for it then fair play to them...it's called capitalism and its the economic system we all have to live within unfortunately.  I don't understand why you think greed come into it.  Like if I buy a washing machine I'll shop around and probably get it from AO instead of Currys - more fool people who pay over the odds they have either a deficit of sense or an excess of money

You can buy the whole box set for not much more, that is why greed is mentioned.  As said in a previous topic some aren't happy with making twice what they pay, they want five or six times what the pay, that is greed.  I can understand the capitalism argument for genuine rarities but prices like this are simply exploitation.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!