Sales/acetates/johnny Summers/the Venturas/james Wayne/lee Williams

Mal C

Hi all, some very nice sales below...

Any links to you tube are for reference only, not an exact recording of the 45 for sale, if you get my gist..

---------

** Payment to be made by pay pal, as Friends & Family (Gift Payment) to: arkanoid300@hotmail.com

** POST **

1st Class Signed for Within the Uk (Insured upto £50) £2.50

Reg Post for a single 45 in the UK, (Insured upto £500 within the UK) £7.15

If your overseas just say where and I'll quote you separately... I do not offer free postage unless stated.

---------

James Wayne - I've Found Someone / My Last Letter / Key-Lan Records M- £200 ** SOLD**

Ive listed 'Found Someone' as the main track on this brilliant double sider, but for me 'My Last Letter' is simply awesome, unbelievable deep soul 45, doubled with a very impressive Northern soul mid tempo side..

(Female Vocal) Barbara English - Taste Sour Don't it / Publishers Acetate (single sided) £300 EX+++** SOLD**

Long story on this one, firstly the track, Blinding Northern dancer, one of two versions of the song, the other being sung by Jimmy Radcliffe, this is a Jimmy Radcliffe production from his personal tapes via his son.

The disc, 3 acetates were cut by Jimmy Radcliffe's son quite some years back, and sold on here. As it turns out he cut them from tapes his father had left in his estate, so they were on original Publishers blanks but newly cut, if that makes sense. I have all the original packaging, all my correspondence with his son, fun that was...and of course the acetate....  this is a blinding unreleased Northern soul track, certainly one for young aspiring Dj's out there...

The Venturas - Baby be Mine / Daniels Ex++ £200 ** SOLD**

Brilliant Chicago Group soul 45, both sides are brilliant...

The Brentwoods - Gee But I Miss Him / Bell Sound Acetate VG++ £50 ** SOLD**
Plays fine this, and is a really great Girl Group track that came on ‘Talent Records’ in the US. I think this is really brilliant record…

Johnny Summers - I Cant Let Go / Yorktown M- £350

Two versions of this great track on the label, personally I love them both, but I’m only going to keep one, hence sale.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm

post-2025-0-08886500-1424684272_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-58783800-1424684282_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-86016600-1424684288_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-54845700-1424684296_thumb.jp

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created