• Replies 8
  • Views 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

offers for the following:-

new york city on a Uk (i think) release 12"

its on a 3 track with wings of fire and crystal world as label is 'Loft Classics'

only putting offers on it as i dont know what its worth but seems to be a lot of interest in it

or should i just ebay it???

regards

mark

I think the Warner 12" or 7inch is quite rare and goes for money in the States- Never seen that label is it released after the Warner Bros?

Social source share

I think the Warner 12" or 7inch is quite rare and goes for money in the States- Never seen that label is it released after the Warner Bros?

======

i m honestly not sure mate,,this is probably a reissue but we'll see how it goes

only bought it as it was an old wigan play but ill stick to the del capris on this one!!

lol

Social source share

offers for the following:-

new york city on a Uk (i think) release 12"

its on a 3 track with wings of fire and crystal world as label is 'Loft Classics'

only putting offers on it as i dont know what its worth but seems to be a lot of interest in it

or should i just ebay it???

regards

mark

Hi Mark

It's a bootleg 12" you'll find them in dance music shops for around a tenner. There are loads of "Loft Clasics" twelves around.

Derek

Social source share

======

i m honestly not sure mate,,this is probably a reissue but we'll see how it goes

only bought it as it was an old wigan play but ill stick to the del capris on this one!!

lol

I believe it came out twice in the Uk

an old Dave Thorley Spin

it only got played at wigan a couple of times as i recall

the album has a strange name

Something about "Magical Goatherder"

Social source share

Have we got two threads about this 12" going?

UK only full release on 12" - promo only 12" in the US like a few other WB 12"'s I believe. ( Chaka Kahn's 'Clouds' for instance)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!