You've Made Me So Very Happy

I was in bed with my new girlfriend of 9 months last night and I told her that there was a song I wanted to play that was relevant to our relationship, she is not particularly a soul fan. I went on you tube on my I pad and proceeded to play the Brenda Holloway track. I lay there on my back listening to it myself and thought she had fell asleep, at the end of the song I turned to her and she was in floods of tears and said it was beautiful and very romantic! I told her only soul music can do that.

Anyone else been moved to tears by a soul record and which one?

Social source share

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I was in bed with my new girlfriend of 9 months last night and I told her that there was a song I wanted to play that was relevant to our relationship, she is not particularly a soul fan. I went on you tube on my I pad and proceeded to play the Brenda Holloway track. I lay there on my back listening to it myself and thought she had fell asleep, at the end of the song I turned to her and she was in floods of tears and said it was beautiful and very romantic! I told her only soul music can do that.

Anyone else been moved to tears by a soul record and which one?

Flip the record, the B side is pretty good too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!