Blueten (Mark Woodfine) In Hospital

ZootSuit

For those of you who know Mark (Blueten), he had a 'serious. heart attack at home late Saturday night and was rushed to Kettering hospital. Kimbo and Lisa have seen him, and he's doing well. NOTE : Visiting restrictions apply at Kettering General Hospital, 2 visitors for 15 minutes only, across whole hospital due to an internal virus outbreak, but you can send E cards n the hospitals web site.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

For those of you who know Mark (Blueten), he had a 'serious. heart attack at home late Saturday night and was rushed to Kettering hospital. Kimbo and Lisa have seen him, and he's doing well. NOTE : Visiting restrictions apply at Kettering General Hospital, 2 visitors for 15 minutes only, across whole hospital due to an internal virus outbreak, but you can send E cards n the hospitals web site.

Nice one Paul. Yep Mark is in good spirits. atb Kimbo

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

Spoke to him on the phone earlier today Paul,he sounded in good spirits,my Dad was on the same ward before and says Mark will be in good hands as its the top cardiac care unit for the region.As you say Mark sounds totally unfazed but hey that,s Mark,a top bloke one of the best.My mum got taken in today same hosp[ital so as I am having a couple of days off to go over and visit support me Dad I will try and get in to see Mark as well when I am there,bring him some goodies to eat and drink.

Edited by manusf3a
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Tell the silly old fooker to answer his phone!!!!!!!!! Or is he having his third bed bath!!!!??????

Seriously big shock when I received the message from Paul (Zootsuit) but have sent him a rambling message on his voicemail..... sending him big (gentle) cuddle and much love from us over here XXXX

MellyXXX

Social source share

Guest manusf3a

Take more than a heart  attack to slow the 'old barsteward' down , how is u  u bugger?

SOUND Appreciations I cant hide it

Dread to think what it would take to slow him down!!!it would be like trying to hold back a tsunami with half a dozen sandbags!!!!!

Social source share

He had better be in good hands, we have only known him a couple of years and think the world of him. On radio Tulip with Dean Anderson later so ill dedicate an instrumental to him and his speedy recovery. Love ya Mark see you real soon Gilly and Nicola x

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

Same here only known Mark a couple of years or so but a really top bloke one of the best  people I know got to know him and Paul through Kimbo. both Mark and Paul were there many years before the word Northern got attached to the scene and it was more underground than the bottom of the deepest mine.

Social source share

Best wishes for a speedy (maybe not that sort) recovery to Mark from a fellow Kelmarsh and Bletsoe frequenter

Ady, he's OK but keeps doing 20 at 64 :yes:, at our age methinks more haste less speed for a quicker recoevery  :g:.

Edited by ZootSuit
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Marks's home, Mesen and TonyMK went to see him at his drum tonight, I've just got home, he were on about going to Lifelines tomoz, but he listened to common, we had a good chank, put the world to rights and listend to some VERY good sounds :hatsoff2:.

Bottom line, we need to keep reminding him to take it easy for a while, other than that he's sound. :yes:

Edited by ZootSuit
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Stay where you are!!!!! You are banned from any venue in the UK until we see a Doc certificate to say you are fully fit  :wicked:  :wicked:  :wicked:  Glad you're back  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Mellytee XXX

Social source share

Stay where you are!!!!! You are banned from any venue in the UK until we see a Doc certificate to say you are fully fit  :wicked:  :wicked:  :wicked:  Glad you're back  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Mellytee XXX

Fat chance of seeing that, he's burnt it so he can get out and about early :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!