• Replies 7
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest johnny hart

Ditto Spanish Correos{post} ,Had 2Lps smashed in transit this year, Mucho packaging is the answer ask all sellers to use double "bend etc " is seen as an instruction!

Social source share

Has the record been posted from overseas.

Just wondering if this happens mainly with airmail or does it also happen with records just posted from one UK address to another.

Came from USA - but I don't know if the damage happened over there or when it reached the UK postal system

Social source share

Just arrived this morning with a bend in the packaging right across the wording -

'FRAGILE - DO NOT BEND'

attachicon.gif008.jpg

attachicon.gif009.jpg

Contact the seller, show him/her the photos and ask them to lodge a claim with the US post office. Then contact Paypal and try and get your money back. If it's a good seller you'll get your money back straight away. Good look :thumbsup:

Social source share

Contact the seller, show him/her the photos and ask them to lodge a claim with the US post office. Then contact Paypal and try and get your money back. If it's a good seller you'll get your money back straight away. Good look :thumbsup:

The seller's been fine with it - has another copy which he's sending to me. I'm returning the original plus the packaging and he'll try his luck with the US post office.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!