Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Beatin Rhythm

Thursday Sales Box

1-             GLORIA LYNN — SOMETIMES IT BE’S THAT WAY b/w SPEAKING OF HAPPINESS — FONTANA F -1538 DEMO £45 M-

2-             JOY LEONARD — BABY I WANNA BACKTRACK b/w DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR ME — HERCULES H-102 DEMO £100 M-

3-             BUTCH BAKER — BATMAN AT THE GO GO b/w ROBIN AT THE GO GO — ST. LAWRENCE 1010 (WITHDRAWN 45) £125

4-             MALCOLM HAYES — GOTTA BE WITH YOU b/w PUT YOUR LOVE TO THE TEST — FILMWAYS RECORDS FW-101 £150 (Book Price £200) M-

5-             MARY SAENZ — WOULD SHE DO THAT FOR YOU b/w I THINK IT’S YOU — BIG BEN RECORDS BB-1001 VG++ £50 (FORGOTTEN OLDIE)

6-             THE COUNTS — (OUR LOVE’S GONNA BE STRONGER) b/w GOSPEL TRUTH — YES 102 £280 EX (Book Price £400)

7-             BLOODSTONE — JUST WANNA GET THE FEEL OF IT b/w (SAME) MOTOWN M 1458F DEMO £60 M- (Top 70’s)

8-             BILL — I FEEL GOOD WITH YOU b/w SPACE LADY —DOLLAR BILL RECORDS RR-42480 — A M- £30

9-             BOBBY PARIS — PER-SO-NAL-LY b/w TRAGEDY — INTERNATIONAL POLYDOR (Rare Australian Release) £60 M-

10-           TIM ROSE — I GOT A LONELINESS b/w I’M GONNA BE STONG —COLUMBIA 4-43958 £75 M- 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts