Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Winnie :-)

Drugs Live On Channel 4 Next Tuesday

Hasn't this been done before? I never get the point of these kinds of programmes, how can anyone learn anything by someone else taking drugs on TV and then describing the effects? It's like cooking programmes describing how great the food tastes. :lol:

Hasn't this been done before? I never get the point of these kinds of programmes, how can anyone learn anything by someone else taking drugs on TV and then describing the effects? It's like cooking programmes describing how great the food tastes. :lol:

Are they lookin for extra's like in the recent films.... just askin.

Are they lookin for extra's like in the recent films.... just askin.

Be careful in applying mate,you may get accepted to have a part get there and they hand you twenty ponderax capsules  and theN say "Right ,get them down ya,Cameras ROLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!".

Just saw an advert for this programme, not sure which specific drugs are going to be used, but thought it worth giving everybody a heads up, as there may be some interest. Programme is on at 10 P. M.

At a guess Winnie it may be legal highs so called that they film people under the influence of due to issues involved in using illegal drugs!

Dont get the point of these programmes the subjects are taking carefully controlled pharmaceutical products not some street level shite cut with Vim .

Terry posted on another thread concerning the use of pharmaceutical dia morphine hydro chloride which is a world away from street brown adulterated street garbage and that people for whatever reasons can ,have and are being maintained on the pure prescribed kind  for many years leading industrious "Normal",lives with no physical or psychological ill effect which is something else compared to the experience of a person using weak adulterated,street heroin with associated health  disorders  and numerous social ,economic problems problems .A very complex subject is  drug use of all catergories and kinds ,whether legal or not it  is a  multi -level-context, multi -perspective type of beast to try and tackle,these sort of tv shows ,sensationalism mere  crud at the best.

Edited by manusf3a

its a bit like the food analogy in a way but the one i watched last time around did have a point it was trying to made with MDMA. 

Showed a clinic where MDMA was being used to help people come to terms with being abused as kids. One woman they showed had a vile father and pretty nasty upbringing and she was using the substance to help her come to terms with her past. She said it was working for her. 

The other interesting thing was using it for PTSD with war vets. One of the blokes who was being a  guinea pig was an ex soldier and was trying to raise awareness of the help MDMA can give to returning soldiers with PTSD issues. 

I didnt see this years offering. Was it any good?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts