HBoogaloo

Donation For Artist

Hi there, i asked some people in the states following q but sadly without success, maybe anyone on here can help me out....

I decided to let a part of my monthly wage go into peoples hands that needs it more. Do you know off an old soul artist who could need 80$ per month as a small support for living?
Well, to be more precise. Since years i'm doing monthly donations to world vision and others. A part of the money goes into administration though. 
My real passion is music and i have the luck to work and can live a safe a comfortable life. The soulartists that brought all this passion into my life maybe sometimes dont have this possibility. I thought you may have many contacts to soulartists and may know who could need a small financial support so that i can give a little back. 
I dont know how this might work in the end but if you think its a good idea i would be very happy if you could help me.
Thx a lot

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.