Gilly

Nicola Andeson Birthday

May I wish a happy birthday to someone who is so kind so genuine so thoughtful has great taste and knowledge in music who is my land lady my secretary my radio partner and more than any of this she is my girlfriend that makes me one lucky guy...... " is there anything else I should put dear"  " yes don't forget who's the boss"   "i know"  ....missed the R in ANDERSON what a knob

Edited by Gilly

Happy birthday Nicola

Have a great day - we are sure Gilly will spoil you ' 

love from Andy and Susanne xx

Edited by tfk

Happy Birthday Duchess

I sure Gilly is lighting scented candles and scattering fresh rose petals around your bedroom just in time for East Enders, (bloody amazes me what people throw in skips these days).

Hope you've got enough energy left to come out to play tomorrow night, here's an incentive Louise is promising to buy you a large glass of rose' (probably a half pint of mild, well it is Bidds innit !)

Dave & Louise

Edited by Louise

Thank you all once again for your lovely messages.

I had a lovely day and was taken out to lunch by Mr G and then to my family for dinner in the evening.

Now looking forward to going out to Lifeline tonight, so Dave & Louise I should be part-taking in a glass with you both :yes:

May see some of you later, if not have a fun filled weekend.

Steve (71 Steve) all I will see at this time is you never know but fingers crossed :)

Nicola x

Happy Birthday girl, a truly genuine nice person, I hope Farron Young looked after extra special on the day and gave you everything your heart desired. :wicked:  :shhh:  :hatsoff2: 

Spot & Gail, your friends. :shades: 

Guest Johnny One Trout

Belated Birthday wishes chick hope you had a great one !!

Same day as my brothers B-Day forgot that too  :yes:

John & Ali xx

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.